Can you believe it’s June already?! So far in 2017, we’ve welcomed 167 of Arlington’s best employers, residential and commercial properties into Champions. As the year continues, we’re looking forward to continuing to help companies, like yours, add transportation amenities and benefits for employees, residents and tenants that make a difference in our community.
Next Steps for Current Champions
If it’s been a while since you sat down with your representative and set goals for this year, now is the time to revisit what you set out to accomplish in 2017. If you’re not quite sure how to take the next steps, we have a few ideas to help you reach the next level.
Reach Silver Level
- Employer: Pilot a telework program. Download the telework guide or contact us to learn how to get started.
- Residential: Distribute the ATP Connect monthly newsletter calendar.
- Commercial: Include Relocation Services in leasing materials and tenant onboarding programs.
Reach Gold Level
- Employer: Provide annual Capital Bikeshare corporate memberships (Gold Level).
- Residential: Provide on-site carsharing or set up discounted carsharing memberships.
- Commercial: Conduct a transportation performance study and/or LEED certification survey, discuss goals.
Reach Platinum Level
- Employer: Form a new vanpool or add three riders to an existing vanpool via Vanpool Connect.
- Residential: Provide residents with subsidized bus service or shuttle service to transit.
- Commercial: Install non-mandated transportation display or electronic screen.
Not sure about these ideas? Champions offers something for everyone. Check out the full list of options for employers, residential properties or commercial properties to rise to the next level. Contact your rep to get started on the next steps you want to take.
New to Champions and Want to Get Started?
As a Champion, you’ll have solutions on hand for common challenges, such as employee or resident turnover, parking woes or a tight budget holding you back in a competitive market. In addition to helping you implement transportation programs, your participation in Champions will demonstrate community involvement, enhance wellness benefits and support sustainability initiatives.
You get all of this for free – no, seriously – we’re just trying to do some good in the name of air quality and have some fun while we’re at it. So, why haven’t we heard from you yet?
Photo Credit: Sam Kittner/Kittner.com for Arlington Transportation Partners