Following the success of our first Our Shared Street Pop-Up last August, we’ve decided to continue the fun and bring the family-friendly block party back for a second year. This year, you’ll see some new faces and take part in unique activities, but all with the same goal of connecting the community with transportation resources to facilitate a greater understanding of how we all use our streets.
S Oakland Street & Columbia Pike
Tuesday, August 7, from 5-7 p.m.
You, your neighbors, and our awesome partners including Phoenix Bikes, BikeArlington, WalkArlington, Capital Bikeshare, the Mobile Commuter Store, Bird, Lime, and Trek Clarendon. We will continue to add more as the event approaches, so stay tuned!
Why You Should Join
Our Shared Street Pop-Up is the only place to be if you want to:
- Check out new mobility options at our Mobility Experience Station
- Get answers to all those transportation questions you’ve wanted to ask
- Register your child for a student iRide card
- Enjoy free food, games, giveaways, and live music
- Connect with local resources, organizations, and services in a fun environment
Share the Excitement
If you’re as excited as we are about this event, let us know by taking a second to register. It’s as simple as clicking the link below and will help us ensure you have freebies to take home.
Photo Credit: Reema Desai/ReemaDesai.com for Arlington Transportation Partners