2013 was a great year for ATP and Arlington County – we can’t believe it’s almost over! We are excited to continue working with Arlington employers, residential properties and developers in the New Year, and we can’t wait to share some new initiatives that are in the works. Read below to see some of the highlights from 2013!
- Worked with 62 new employer clients, 9 new residential properties, and 10 new county site plan properties to implement transportation programs and services
- Attended 43 employer and 19 residential fairs and events, reaching a total of over 5,100 commuters in the Arlington and DC region
- Assisted over 20 employers with implementing a qualified transportation commuter benefit for employees
- Over 900 participants from more than 70 companies stopped by our three Walk at Lunch Day pit stops in Rosslyn, Crystal City, and Ballston
- 6 new companies and properties were designated as a Bicycle Friendly Business by the League of American Bicyclists
- 7 companies began offering Capital Bikeshare memberships to employees through the Corporate Membership program
- 31 companies were recognized for their commuter programs through ATP’s Workplace Commute Champions initiative
Thanks to all of our clients who continue to make Arlington a great place to live and work through their various transportation benefits, amenities, and programs! We look forward to an even more successful 2014.
From all of us here at ATP, we wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season!